Takeda Hamono has been founded more than 80 years ago, and moved to the Niimi City, Okayama Japan Province in 1951.
The current company representative, Shosui Takeda, belongs to the third generation of the family.
|Blade Height at Base||25mm|
*Once the knives are all handmade, the measures and weights might differ a little bit from each other.
- Steel Type: Carbon Super Blue Steel (Aogami Super)
- Handle Type: Stag
- Blade Type: Double Edged Blade
- Handmade by the craftsman Shosui Takeda
- Brand: Takeda Hamono - Takeda Knives
- Made in Niimi, Okayama, Japan