Japanese Knife - YUTA KATAYAMA - Uguisu VG-10 damascus -Tam:9.5cm
Yuta Katayama studied under the very famous master "Takeshi Saji" in Echizen City, Fukui Prefecture, and then became independent. Currently, he works for producing traditional Echizen cutlery, which has a history of 700 years.
The knives he creates are comfortable to use and beautiful. He produces not only kitchen knives but also many outdoor knives using various unique ideas.
|Blade height at the base||35mm|
- Blade material: stainless VG-10
- Double bevel for right and left handed
- Handle Type: Green micarta
- Leather sheath -knife cover
- Blacksmith: Katayama Yuta
- Brand: Katayama Yuta
- Made in Echizen ,Japan